Sunday, May 3, 2015

Second long sailing trip in 2014

We spent a week at Skiatook Lake in Oklahoma.   For my birthday, my wife surprised me with two 2 day seminars in Painting workshops with Jerry Yarnell who has the paint instruction show 'Paint This'.

His studio is just miles from Skiatook Lake so we drug Galactica to Skiatook.

I painted with Jerry in the morning and early afternoon while Angie relaxed and read.  In the afternoon, we'd head out and sail until sunset.  It was wonderful!

Temperature was around 100 degrees but the cool clear water felt incredible.  It was a good trip:

Art & Sailing Part ONE- Galactica vLog2

MacGregor 26M: Sailing & Exploring Part TWO- Galactica vLog2

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed reading your blog. I'm a total novice...never been sailing. Learning to sail and getting a MacGregor have been on my bucket list for several years now. Thanks for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete

 
MacGregor/Venture Sailboats Community
Powered By Ringsurf